A Video Experience of Beacon Hall can be found here....
(click on picture)
To deliver a premier standard of excellence across all aspects of our Membership Experience
Beacon Hall is a Private Equity Club with only 260 Shareholder Members, a small membership by design.
For the passionate golfer, this is the perfect club and a course designed to be enjoyed at every level of golfing ability. Beyond the golf course itself there are many important reasons to join Beacon Hall – as would befit a Club ranked one of the top golf clubs in the world outside the USA (Golf Digest), and ranked #3 in Canada by U.S. Magazine Golfweek for courses built after 1960.
The Club offers its members
- A very limited membership – open access to the first tee is a key part of our Mission
- A friendly game is always available. A feature of Beacon Hall is the “ball toss” group that tees off four times a week with new members particularly welcome.
- Active men's, ladies, intermediate, senior and junior members sections
- An inviting event and social calendar. Excellent facilities for socializing and entertaining guests
- A commitment to provide “best in class” dining and member services
- The finest professional and teaching staff led by Drew Smythe, Head Golf Professional
- A scholarship/caddie program unique to Beacon Hall
- Full range and short game practice facilities